Me and 2 friends of mine ate at the hotel's dinner buffet yesterday, less then 10 minutes after finish eating we felt bad and just vomit everything out, It was so fast and immediate that I didn't make it to a toilet and it happened to me on the street! as one of us is vegan and ate only salads, we realized it was either from the carrot salad or the beetroot.
It never happened to me before, it wasn't even digested yet, it is like we where poisoned and thankfully our bodies acted against it.
Later that evening when we started to feel better I called the hotel on the phone, first of all to let them know and do something about it so it wont happen to more people and second of all expecting some kind of an apology for being mistakenly poisoned but the respond I got was nothing like that. the reception clerk just asked me if I forget something in the dining room, I explained to him that he must be aware of this situation but he just said "ok". He told me he will contact me to public relations but just finished the call. I will sure go there this afternoon to report it in person, will update here later!